Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wk 5 - T2: Update

Regrettably, last term very little work occurred on my major project other than reading the three books and a couple of other articles on Santa Claus. This was the result of a lot of other projects as well as the build up to the Half-yearly exams during the holidays.

From my research into these books it is clear that whilst the legend of Santa clause has changed significant;y over a period of time to suit various cultures and historical periods, the origin of the creation dates back to the Turkish monk, St. Nickolas.

Obviously given the lack of actual writing, and a finishing of my research, my next step is too intensely research the topic and reach a stage by which I am able to start submitting not just a essay plan, but actual paragraphs as well.

No comments: